Love at first sight from the moment you walk into the tropical paradise. Perfectly located to enjoy an active beach lifestyle in the heart of Emu Park, overlooking Keppel Bay on the Southern Great Barrier Reef, set a generous 1348m2 allotment you will find this adorable beach house with plenty to offer;
- Impressive foyer
- Good size multipurpose room, ideal for running a business from home or rumpus room.
- Internal stairs.
- Impressive L shape living and dinning boasting timber floors, high ornate ceilings and air conditioning.
- Sizable balcony with ocean and mountain views, elevated in the tree canopy.
- Galley kitchen with timber cabinetry, slate floors and light filled breakfast room.
- Enjoy a wine on the shady rear deck, overlooking Emu Park Main Beach and beautiful gardens.
- Luxurious and sizeable master bedrooms complete with, high ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning, built in robe, and large ensuite with double vanity.
- The built in veranda provides plenty of space to sit and enjoy a quiet coffee, be a light filled office or could be made into a sleep out / 4th bedroom.
- Bedrooms have built ins, fans and timber floors
- Established lush tropical gardens with beautiful places to sit and enjoy.
- Large 1348m2 allotment, with room for pool and shed or sub division potential.
- Good sized garden shed.
Location Location Location
- 400m to Emu Park Village Centre and Patrolled Beach
- 400m to Emu Park State School
- 200m to Emu Park Family Practice
- 500m to Day Care
* All distances approximate *
Call Natalie to discover this tropical paradise for yourself.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools