This is a once in a life time opportunity to purchase a total of 2 476m2 on 2 titles in the growing Yeppoon CBD. The rear boundary adjoins Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre, while across the road from a busy service station and only 1.3km to Yeppoon Beach Front. Development opportunities are endless (subject to council zoning and approval), would suit retail, professional offices, or residential type development to meet increasing demand.
Park Street is the perfect development location as Yeppoon blossoms around it, with the Yeppoon Foreshore Redevelopment, the new Disaster Management Centre, Railway Precinct Project, Yeppoon Home Maker Centre and of course Yeppoon Central (to whom the property adjoins) currently being upgraded, all only a short walk away.
This unique parcel of land is made up of 2 titles both with houses.
- 759m2 with a 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 car accom, house – currently rented for $300
- 1,717m2 with a 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 car accom, house – currently rented for $310
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Adjoins Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre
- 350m to Keppel Bay Plaza and the proposed Railway Precinct Project
- 750m to Yeppoon State High School
- 875m to Yeppoon State Primary School
- 675m to St Ursula's Collage
- 1.4km to new Yeppoon Home Maker site
- 1.3km to Yeppoon beach front
*All distances approximate
Yeppoon is a rapidly growing coastal hub situated in the Livingstone Shire, with a current population of around 37,000 which is expect to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to the local council.
- Mining and resource sector - with several new mines planned for the area bringing thousands of new jobs, many miners and their families choosing to live at the beach.
- Agriculture - the Rockwood Weir project is set to provide water security and bring around 2,500 new jobs to the area.
- Tourism – set on the Great Barrier Reef with Great Keppel Island only a 30 minute ferry ride away. Tourism is also primed for growth with the proposed Capricorn Resort redevelopment and Great Keppel Island projects.
This really is a once in a life time opportunity to develop something special in the heart of Yeppoon.
Contact Natalie @ Real Estate for more information or to arrange your private inspection.