Pat's clients benefit from not only her many years' experience as a successful Real Estate Sales Agent, but also her friendly, genuine and caring nature. Enabling her to build solid relationship with her clients and seek out the perfect home for her buyers. Pat is not only hard working but above all is honest, upfront and believes integrity is a must in real estate. Pat's real estate career started in her home town of Emerald in 2005 after raising her family. Prior to which she helped run a cattle and dryland farming property in the area for many years. Pat is a keen property investor and has completed several large renovations projects, proving an application for architecture. Pat lives by two main rules, always be honest and don't try to sell someone a property they don't want / can't afford. Apart from selling real estate and investing, Pat loves gardening.
- Residential and Rural Sales Agent previously in Emerald, Gympie and Yeppoon
- Keen property investor and renovator
- Owner / Manager of The Full Moti Caravan Repairs and Parts
- Cattle and Dryland Farming
Strengths and Skills
- Comprehensive market knowledge and well informed about future opportunities on the Capricorn Coast market.
- Experienced property investor
- Specialises in residential and rural property sales
- Hardworking, honest and straight forward
- Real Estate Certificate
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- Ongoing professional development
- The T@ble - Capricorn Coast Business Community
- REIQ - Real Estate Institute of Queensland