You will feel a sense of calm and relaxation as you enjoy the natural sounds from this beautiful bush retreat. Easterly facing nestled high on the hill in Coowonga with stunning views overlooking Coomaran Creek, Oceans and Islands, you will find this spacious home complete with;
- Dual Family living and dining and separate sunken lounge flows to stunning deck. Enjoying breathtaking views overlooking the pool, tree tops to Coomaran Creek, Ocean and Islands. Perfect for entertaining.
- Air Conditioning and wood fire heater.
- Raked ceilings
- Spacious galley kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with air con
- Fully tiled throughout
- 5kw solar power with 2 inverters
- Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the house and pool
- 2 x 5000 gallon rain water tanks to house
- 1 x 3000 gallon tank on the boar
- Good boar water with generator (with own power point)
- Power and water to the single bay with annex shed at the house
- 4 Bay (12m x 6m) machinery shed with water
- 2 Fully fenced paddocks
- One large dam and a billabong.
- 3km to Coowonga State School
- 2.5km to boat ramp
- 25 min Yeppoon
- 15min Emu Park
- 30min Rocky
Call Natalie to discover 546 Coowonga Road for your self.
Open Fire Place
Car Parking - Basement
Car Parking - Surface