Feel a sense of relaxation as you come home to 4 Hideaway Road, the ultimate combination of holiday resort living and a practical family home. 382m2 home carefully designed to make the most of its commanding hill top location with stunning views in every direction, indoor outdoor living and relaxed beach lifestyle. Entertainers will delight in welcoming guests to their private paradise.
• Enormous games room complete with wet bar, opens to outdoor living and pool
• Guest bedroom
• Large laundry and 3rd bathroom
• Rendered block construction
• Stunning views in every direction
• Air Conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen with, cathedral ceilings and timber floors opens out to the rear deck, all enjoy breathtaking views of uninhabited islands, ocean and national park
• Kitchen boasts stone bench tops, DeLonghi appliances including oversized oven and gas cook top with wok burner and grill.
• Retreat flows to the front deck with commanding views over Emu Park and Great Keppel Island
• Luxurious master suite offers views day and night over Emu Park and Great Keppel Island (even from the shower), air conditioning, walk in robe, and ensuite with double shower and vanity and deck access.
• The remaining two double bedrooms also enjoy stunning ocean views, built in robes and fans
• The practical main bathroom features a large shower and corner spa
• Fully insulated/sound proofing
• Therapeutic Magnesium Pool
• Parking for boat / caravans etc
• Fully landscaped gardens complete
• Garden shed
• Only a 400 meters walk to the beach.
• Elevated on the high side of quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by architecturally designed homes.
• Perfect for busy families, only 50 meters to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's School bus or 300 meters to Young's school buses service.
• Also only 50 meters to Gym with tennis courts and pools, Doctors and Chemist as well as children's playground, and walking tracks around the lake.
• 1.5km to the new Emu Park Sports and Recreation Reserve
• Only 2.5km to Emu Park State School on path.
*All distances approximate
4 Hideaway Road is a practical beach side family retreat, just as covenant as it is beautiful. Contact Natalie @ Real Estate to discover all that this property has to offer.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access