Opportunity has knocked - 94 y.o. Owner instructs sale.
Built by a local builder in the 1970's and owned by the same gentleman since 1974, this comfortable home has lots to offer.
Situated on a 954m2 block with sea views and featuring:
* Two large bedrooms - main with built-ins
* Open plan style living, dining, kitchen
* Wooden floorboards ( currently covered with carpet/lino)
* Block brick stumps
* Covered carport area
* Seperate 'studio/workshop' behind home previously used as a home office
All in original 1970's condition, this home has been looked after and well lived in- perfect for someone to renovate and 'flip' or a great way to enter the Barlows Hill market.
* Please note the 3D image is an overall plan layout of the home and the modern decor/kitchen/bathroom/floor coverings are not a reflection of the current original 1970's condition.
Auction date 2nd September at 11am