You will love this elevated home in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes.
- Elevated home catches the sea breeze, overlooking a tree canopy to Great Keppel Island and Rosslyn Bay
- Large, air conditioned open plan living, flowing onto the outdoor entertainment area
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and air-conditioning
- Side access
- Large fully fenced yard with room for a pool and shed
Location Location Location
- Quiet street surrounded by quality homes
- Elevated position with views to Rosslyn Bay and Great Keppel Island
- 600m to Sacred Heart Primary School
Investors could expect $360 to $390 per week in rent.
At only $389 000 for a home of this quality in sort after Lexington Drive, number 29 will sell fast. Call Natalie to arrange your private inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Schools