This property is a real bargain.
Welcoming family beach house feels like home, with plenty of space for the whole family.
• Welcoming entrance with lovely front verandah
• Huge covered back deck flows out from dining room
• Generous, air conditioned living and dining with polished timber floors
• Good sized rumpus room / 4th bedroom / den ideal space to run a business from home with separate entrance door at the front of the home
• Practical kitchen with ample storage adjoins both dining and living rooms and overlooks the back deck
• The master suite has a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite complete with generous shower
• Large carpeted bedrooms, with built-in-robes and fans
• Separate study
• 9 x 3.6m Shed
• Fully fenced – with white picket fence to the front
• Beautiful gardens
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
• Quiet and peaceful location with beautiful sea breezes
• 260 meters to Kinka Kippa Takeaway
• Only 360 meters to beach access
• Just meters to bus stop
• Minutes to Causeway Lake
• Only 5 minutes to IGA Emu Park
• 10 minutes to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre
Investors could expect $330 to $350 per week rent.
This welcoming family home is ideally situated to make the most of living on the beautiful Capricorn Coast and Won't last long at this price, call Natalie today at @ Real Estate on 0411 874 969 to book your private inspection.
• All distances are approximate
Close to Transport
Car Parking - Surface